ABN: 17 124 066 726
- General Manager
Allyanz specializes in rugged Displays, Monitors & Electronic sub-systems for harsh airborne, surface ship, ATC, submarine, mobile vehicle and man-pack applications.
• Air Traffic Control Displays
• Airborne & Shipboard Systems
• DC-DC Power Modules
• Display enhancements, including LCD direct/optical bonding & lamination
• Rugged (TFT & Passive) Displays
• Rugged Printers - Laser, InkJet & Thermal
• Semiconductors (including FPGAs, Power, SRAM, DRAM & Flash)
• Solid State Drives (SSD)
• Super-Caps & Film Capacitors • DMSMS Solutions
Support for long term maintenance and spare parts. All MIL Qualification testing, including MIL-STD-810; MIL-STD-461; MIL-L-85762 (NVIS B compatibility); SAE AS7788; MIL-STD-704 (aircraft power requirements) and more...Workmanship. Standards: IPC A610 and ANSI-J, Standard001.
Manufacturer's Representative & Distributor
(UL/CSA, FCC, CE, special as required); ISO 9001:2000
Last Updated: May 21, 2013
"Certification shouldn't be an issue here, where the UAV's are going there is little regulated air space"
Realist on Australia considers Triton U...
"Interesting development in Europe. Germany has canned their version of Global Hawk (Euro Hawk) as the cost of ..."
Johnno on Australia considers Triton UA...
"The focus of this government has been on anything other than defence, which is what our P3's are designed for...."
John Godden on Australia considers Trit...